We have updated the look and feel of the SENCER website in an effort to improve the user experience for SENCER.net site visitors. The updated site has a few new features we are excited to highlight.
The new site is:
- Fully responsive, meaning you can access it seamlessly on your mobile phone or tablet,
- Better-integrated with social media, making it easy to connect with us on Twitter and other platforms,
- Simpler to navigate, streamlining the process of finding content you care about,
- More stable, ensuring the website remains up and running so it can be accessed when you need it, and
- Aligned in design with websites for the National Center and the other initiatives it supports, bringing consistency to our web presence.
We hope you enjoy these technological updates, and welcome your feedback on the new design. Visit the site at SENCER.net and let us know what you think. Please send any questions or comments related to the site to Christine DeCarlo, NCSCE’s Digital Media Manager, at email@example.com.
Note: If you are an author of one of the SENCER published resources, such as a SENCER Model Course or Backgrounder, please be aware that the URLs for these resources have been updated. We encourage you to update the links anywhere you share them. If you require assistance, please contact Christine DeCarlo at firstname.lastname@example.org.