The Values Based Academic Leadership Institute will be held on October 18-19, 2019 at Roosevelt University in Chicago. The purpose of the Institute is to explore the practices of a values driven leader, one who can produce transformative change by creating an environment to support leaders at all levels.
Whereas other academic leadership development programs in higher education focus primarily on building management skills and acumen for the purpose of career advancement, The Values Based Academic Leadership Institute does much more. We take a holistic approach to all levels of academic leadership by grounding theory, practice, and institutional mission in personal and professional values to foster authentic, successful leadership.
The Institute will cover the following topics over the course of the program:
- Leading Change Through Purpose
- Everyday Leadership for Academic Communities
- The Turn Around Leader
- Value Based Leadership Models
- Motivating for an Engaged Academic Community
- Talent Management
- Department & Program Leadership
- Assessment of Faculty Work for Positive Feedback
- Mentoring & Faculty Development
- Creating Principled Corporate & Community Partnerships
- Working with Alumni & Advancement
About Success For Higher Education
Success for Higher Education (S4HE) offers consulting expertise in a wide range of academic areas. We provide you and your institution a personalized approach to solving your professional development needs from customized workshops to strategic planning, leadership development and coaching. To see a detailed description of S4HE’s services, visit their website.
For questions about institute topics and speakers, contact Karen Oates, partner at S4HE at email@example.com.